Singapore Long Weekends in 2018
Only four out of the 11 public holiday dates for 2018 will fall on a Friday or Monday. This means that there are only four official long weekends in 2018. However, the good news is, you could potentially get five more long weekends, if you take leave on some Mondays and Fridays. So start planning your long weekend getaways in 2018.
List of 11 Public Holidays in Singapore in 2018
The following are the four official long weekends to mark on your calendar:
1. New Year’s Day, 1 January 2018 falls on Monday
2. Chinese New Year, 16 and 17 February 2018 fall on Friday and Saturday
3. Good Friday, 30 March 2018 falls on Friday
4. Hari Raya Puasa, 15 June 2018 falls on Friday
The following are the five unofficial long weekends to mark on your calendar:
Labour Day (1 May 2018), Vesak Day (29 May 2018), Deepavali (6 November 2018), and Christmas Day (25 December 2018) all fall on Tuesdays. This means that if you take leave on the Monday before these public holidays, you can enjoy a four-day long weekend.
National Day (8 August 2018) falls on a Thursday. Thus, if you take leave on the Friday, you will also enjoy a four-day break.
Start planning for your official and unofficial long weekend getaways in 2018 now
Where to go for the long weekends in 2017?
1. 25 must visit in Malaysia
2. 17 Places to visit in Bangkok – City of Angels
3. Top 10 Destinations in Thailand
4. 10 must see in Tokyo
5. 12 beautiful destinations in Thailand to explore
6. 10 must see attractions in Phuket for your first visit
7. Popular attractions in Chiang Mai for your first visit
8. Popular attractions in Ko Samui for your first visit
9. 20 Romantic Thailand Resorts for Honeymooners and Couples
10. Long weekend getaway destinations you can drive or fly to
11. 12 Top things to do in Okinawa, Japan’s undiscovered gem
12. 11 Weekend Getaways under 4 hours from Singapore
Search and compare cheap flights via Skyscanner now.
Latest posts by bk (see all)
- 10 Beautiful Villas in Bali Under SGD 100 - August 9, 2018
- 25 Top Travel Experiences in the World 2018 - July 3, 2018
- 5 Whale-y cool secret spots for whale watching in the Margaret River - June 25, 2018