TakeMeTour E-Cash Voucher Pay $50 and Get $100
In Thailand, the expert said that it would need at least 2 months for a full recovery from COVID-19. However, the team at TakeMeTour is optimistic that when this is over, travellers from around the world can see the beautiful Thailand’s beaches and forests again.
Great news for travellers who are looking forward to travel again when we recover from COVID-19. Today, the team at TakeMeTour has launched the “E-Cash Voucher Campaign“. Travellers can buy a voucher at $50 for $100 value to spend on over 65 destination cities in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Yes, you read it right; you pay $50 but get $100 to spend on any local tours and travel products in TakeMeTour. Grab this special offer now till 5 April 2020.
Worry that the voucher may go to waste as you do not have a travel date in mind yet? To set your mind at ease, the E-Cash Voucher is valid until 31 December 2021. Thus, you have up till end of 2021 to book your tour. For full details of the E-Cash Voucher, please click here.
You can check out these posts below for some of the tours by local experts on TakeMeTour:
– Coin Flipped, Wonder Found: Temples on Thai Baht Coins
– 5 Marvelous Floating Markets near Bangkok
– What to Do in Bangkok: 5 Insider’s Tips by Local Experts
– Best Day Trips from Bangkok: 6 Insider’s Tips by Local Experts
– What to Do in Chiang Mai: 5 Insider’s Tips by Local Experts
During this tough time of the COVID-19 outbreak, some lovely messages from TakeMeTour.
Save time and money on your flight searches
- TakeMeTour E-Cash Voucher Pay $50 and Get $100 - March 31, 2020
- European Road Trip Guides – 11 Drives to Discover Europe - February 28, 2020
- Mesui Hotel 9 Jalan Mesui Kuala Lumpur Malaysia – Hotel Review - November 29, 2018