Singapore invites wants to make 25 dream Singapore experience come true!
Celebrate family, friendship and reunions! Someone whom is always close to your heart, someone whom you want to be reconnected. Someone whom you shared precious memories with, or pops into your mind every now and then. It’s also about showing a slice of Your Singapore. That special corner kopitiam, that unforgettable Singaporean dish, or an uniquely Singapore experience you simply can’t wait to share. That is what Singapore invites is about!
Now Singapore invites gives you a chance to win a dream Singapore experience with your family and friends. Enter the contest by telling them who you’d invite and what you wish to experience with them, and you could be on your way to make this comes true!
The prize for your family and friends
*Return air tickets to Singapore are applicable for participants and invited guests who are not residing in Singapore
You can create your Singapore Invite in 3 easy steps
Submitted Contents are evaluated on the following criteria
- Relevance (40%): What is the significance of this reunion, and why?
- Originality & Creativity (30%): Why have you chosen this dream experience for your family and friends, and what’s so special about it?
- Popularity based on public voting (20%): How many “Likes” did your invite receive on Singapore invites website?
- Aesthetics value of your photograph (10%): Is your photo well taken?
The deadline for this Singapore Invites Contest organised by Singapore Tourism Board is 6 December 2015, 2359 hours (GMT +8.00).
Who can send an Invite?
The Singapore invites contest is open globally to anyone of at least 18 years old. Participants below 18 must have their parent’s or legal guardian’s written permission.
Start your invitations now at Singapore invites!
Top Rated Hotels, Hostels, Apartments, Suites, Resorts etc in Singapore
Based on review score of 8.5 and above, with at least 40 verified reviews by real guests who completed their stays.
Latest posts by bk (see all)
- 12 Top things to do in Okinawa, Japan’s undiscovered gem - March 16, 2017
- Cheap air tickets, Travellers spoilt for choice this year 2017 - February 27, 2017
- Cheapest Flights Guide: Best time to book flights 2017 - February 7, 2017